maanantai 30. tammikuuta 2012

Firs time in my life ...

... I got my first LoveFilm.com -movies home
... I voted for the second round of presidential elections.
... I met other au pairs.
... I visited at London.
... I saw London Buses
... I spent time at London with Tuuli
... I bought my first converse shoes.
... I traveled by Tube (e.g. Central, Victoria, Piccadily
    lines).
... I went to Hard Rock Cafe -shop and I bought there
    the real Hard Rock Cafe t-shirt.
... I ate at Hard Rock Cafe.
... I saw small piece of Chinese New Year
... I saw Buckingham Palace, Houses of Parliament and
    Big Ben, The London Eye and Tower Bridge.
... I spoke to a Finn who doesn't speak Finnish.
... I traveled alone by train abroad
... My legs are really stuck in the city walking

These are things what I did first time in my life in last wonderful weekend.




I wrote this text in English, because my mother wished it.

2 kommenttia:

Deully kirjoitti...

Yaay, we had a wonderful weekend, see you soon fellow! =)

Bella kirjoitti...

oon aika kateellinen=)